I figured I needed to post something newer on here seeing how we have already been to Mexico and back. We had a great time down there. It was so good to see Arturo. I was a little nervous to how Lluvia would react with him seeing how she wasn't even 6 months old when we came to NM and she hadn't seen him in 3 months. She went right to him and loved him. It was the cutest thing. It made me want to hurry and get him here just as fast as I could.
His papers should be on the way to the National Visa Center soon. They are still giving us a time of 6 months, but as soon as the paperwork gets to the Consulate in Juarez, it should only take a few days to get an appointment. Meanwhile, I am looking into seeing what we need in order for him to get a visitor visa so he can be here during that time. I am ready for all this to be over. I am tired of not having my husband around and the kids are tired of not having Papi here. Our little family has been through so much in the last few years. We all have had our share of the blame. Mine for falling in love with a good looking guy who happened to be a Mexican citizen. I was so naive back then. I didn't know too much about illegals or green cards, and all that crazy stuff. Saying that, I wouldn't change the fact that I married him. I said I wouldn't do it again cuz of my first, bless his pointy little head, but I am so glad I did. He is an awesome step-father to Ciera and a wonderful father to Victoria and Lluvia.
While in Mexico, I bought some cute dresses for the girls. We all headed over to Anya's house last week and had my cousin Amanda take pictures. I have seen her pictures before on her web page, but was really surprised when I saw her in action. She spent hours taking pictures of my 3 and Anya's 2. The pictures turned out so so cute. I should have some of them to post on here soon. So here is a plug for her! If you need pictures taken for ANYTHING, I would suggest getting a hold of her cuz she is amazing.
I am still working full time, and plan on keeping that up. Unless Marc's petition goes through court and he tries to start collecting child support. Then forget it! All the Marc stuff is another story. When it's all done and over with, I will post the results on here. In this aspect, I am thankful for the gospel and our belief of eternal family. It sits easier for me to know that even if he keeps them from me in this life, he will pay for that in a higher court and they will still be mine for Eternity.

1 comment:
Amen on that last part. Don't see how that turd thinks he can get child support, he owes you tons, what he expectes you to pay from your 7.5o an hour job when he is spunging off his woman or what ever she is to him, I'm going to keep it clean the turd, I am so glad you are not married to that looser, and that you found true love with arturo, You and him are wonderful people and great parents, no one is perfect and no one can say that they are, you have come a long way and I am very proud of you, I will be so glad when arturo is here and you guys can start again to be a family here and things will start looking brighter for your litter family, that are so darn cute, don't let that little turd get you down, he will get his in the end, I would sure hate to be him when that happens, so you can always think about that, and that will give you some happyness. Love ya kiddo
chin up
I put a couple more pics on my blog
that I found
Post a Comment