Saturday, March 28, 2009

5 days until we head to Mexico.

Hello everyone, we are starting to get so excited. Only 5 more days until we get to go to Mexico for a little visit. My husband and my in-laws have been asking for 2 months when we were coming down for a visit. I guess they figured that wasn't working, so they got my mother-in-law on the phone to ask me. She suggested we pick a date and choose Easter weekend. I couldn't get the time off work that weekend, so we choose the weekend before Easter. Well that happens to be this one coming up. WOOHOO! Arturo's birthday was yesterday and Victoria and I were talking about calling him to tell him Happy Birthday, and she said she was going to tell him Happy Birthday Papi, Victoria's home! She has no concept of time but is getting really excited to go see everyone, especially her papi. I can't imagine how hard it is for her to not have him around. She loves him so much! We are taking the bus down. I figured it was well worth my sanity to just have someone else do the driving. We leave Friday, the 2nd and come back Sunday the 5th. It's a short visit, but a visit none the less. We are planning to celebate Arturo's b-day with his family while we are there. Though I told him not to expect any presents other than the fact we are coming. It should be a blast and we can hardly wait. VIVA MEXICO!!

1 comment:

Edwin & Tamara said...

You guys have a blast and be safe, hope you can get your hubby here real soon,
love you guys