I have been meaning to do this forever, but never felt like I had the time. Truth is I thought it would be a little more difficult then it was.
Just to update everyone, The girls and I are living in New Mexico with my parents. Ciera is going to school and is enjoying it. She has really come a long way with her reading. She has found how fun it can be. Victoria is busy being 2, and teaching Grandpa and Grandma some new words in Spanish. She has learned so much english in the last 2 months. Lluvia is 7 months old already. She has done great with the transition of me going back to work. She is trying to walk already. She isn't trying to crawl yet, but as quickly as she is advancing it should be soon. I am back in the work force after 3 years and really like my job.
Arturo is still in Mexico living with his brother and sister-in-law. We hope to apply for a visa soon, and get him up here. I hate that we are seperated, and still will be for months.
Matt, Chelsea, and Mason are still living in Kansas. I hope they can come out this summer. More court stuff is going to be involved in that. They are doing great out there. Matt is growing to be a young man already. Chelsea is trying out for the drill team, and gets her braces off in the next few months. Mason has been chosen to recieve a full paid scholarship for an esteemed music school in Kansas City for his chello playing. I am proud of the progress everyone is making.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Duh I just noticed the comment button on you page I didn't think it had one
Boy those kids a growing up so fast.
love ya kiddo
Post a Comment