Tuesday, March 10, 2009

This week in almost over.

Wow, this week has really been a busy one. As most of you know, I am back in the work force. I figured I would just start with 10-15 hours a week and really try to keep it there. Well I went to apply at Pizza Warehouse, where 2 of my sisters and 2 of my brothers had worked before me, and for the same owners. Needless to say the Sherman name goes a very long way for that company and I was hired on as an assistant manager. I can't decide if it's the pizza or the hard work that is in my blood that makes me love my job, but I do. I have not had a day off in a week, and am looking forward to being off tomorrow. I have been blessed with a sister-in-law who has been sweet enough to watch my little one's, who are mama's girls, and my wonderful cousin who I will refer to from here on out as my life saver, and my parents, who in my old age i have really come to realize how much i appreciate. I would not be able to work if it wasn't for my family willing and ready to step in to help.
Aside from working a straight week, I have juggled in 2 dentist appointments. While we were there they decided to fill 2 of Ciera's cavities and pull a baby tooth, and crown Victoria's 4, top, front teeth. That was a lot of fun...NOT!. It took 3 of us holding her down while the dentist numbed her teeth and the same 3 to keep her pinned down while the dentist capped her teeth. Needless to say, I don't think that she will ever want to go to the dentist again. Then 2 days later Victoria and Lluvia went in to the doctor for their well child checks and their shots. Then today Ciera and I went to the eye doctors. She needs glasses. So in a week or so, she will be able to see clearly again.
I am so glad to be back here in Farmington. I have missed having my family close to me. It's been so fun to be able to see everyone and to have my kids get to know so many more people who love them. Like I always say, you can never have too many people love you, and that goes double for kids.

1 comment:

Edwin & Tamara said...

Amen to all of that,
You are a wonderful mother, and you have always been a hard worker,
I too would not know what I would have done with out my parents also,
Hope all goes and turns out well for you
love
Auntie tam